Utmost Wealth Solutions
Closing Date: Friday, 22 February 2019
Utmost Wealth Solutions has a clear focus on being the leader in the creation of sophisticated wealth solutions for the international mass affluent, high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth markets.
Over the last two years, we have been putting in place the building blocks that deliver the right platforms, the right geographical locations and, most importantly, the right people.
We are in a business where relationships are paramount. Having the people who understand that, and who can deliver the right support and service, is critical to our success.
We believe strongly that service excellence is our key differentiator, proudly able to boast that we consistently receive outstanding customer satisfaction scores; but we are always looking to improve.
We are looking for an experienced customer services manager to lead a large multi-function claims and policy servicing team in our Isle of Man office.
The successful candidate should hold an honours degree or equivalent professional qualification and be able to evidence:
- Management experience in a financial services environment – ideally life assurance
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- A proven record of identifying and implementing process improvements & efficiencies
- Control and mitigation of risk and a strong understanding of risk management practices
- A history of excellent customer service delivery and innovation
- A good awareness of own development needs and a commitment to self-improvement
- The ability to develop into a strategic senior management role.
In addition the following specific skills and experience would be desirable:
- Management & control of money out processes
- Experience of the implementation of LEAN continuous improvement principles and practice
- Management of multi-functional teams
- A good working knowledge of the appropriate regulatory environment including chargeable event reporting requirements.
The role is ideally suited to someone looking to build on their existing management skills with the potential opportunity to develop into a senior leadership position in the future.
Join us and drive our team to make ‘A Wealth of Difference’ for our clients.
To request a full role profile or to apply, please contact email@example.com
For information on how we will use your personal data, please refer to our Employee Data Privacy notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org