Utmost Wealth Solutions
Closing Date: Thursday, 31 January 2019
If you are looking for a role where you can get a taste of lots of different areas of a finance team, make a genuine impact from the start and have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification, you should join our team!!
The Utmost Wealth Solutions brand is on an exciting journey of expansion and change. The Utmost Isle of Man Group finance function is at the centre of this future growth and our success as a brand. You’ll be immersed in a culture where people from all backgrounds influence decision-making, form friendships and receive support on your development journey.
With responsibility from day one, you’ll thrive in a supportive environment that offers long-term prospects. You’ll rotate across different placements, experiencing different roles, giving you superb experience in areas as varied as financial reporting, treasury and reconciliations and controls.
We take pride in the diversity of work the finance team is involved in; as a taster, your work could cover:
- Posting, analysing and reporting from our accounting ledger and banking platforms
- Financial and management reporting
- Cash management and maximising shareholder return
- Reconciliation and control of assets
- Budgets, re-forecasting and analytics
We are looking for a collaborative person who thinks creatively about their work and enjoys embracing challenges.
You’ll ideally have:
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships across the Utmost Isle of Man Group.
- Analytical skills: the ability to think critically, research and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
- A commitment to self-development and learning.
We care about your development
Your development starts with full support from induction onwards. You will be assigned a mentor and receive continuous training and development to help you reach your full potential in addition to full study support for your ACCA Qualification.
Support will be provided by a range of professionals whose priority is creating the right conditions for your growth and success.
Requirements: You must have obtained a minimum of a 2:1 degree within any discipline or relevant UCAS points which would award you BBB at A Level.
Join us and make ‘A Wealth of Difference’ towards your future career!
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how we will use your personal data, please refer to our Employee Data Privacy notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com